For Dry Hair
Is It Right For Me?
You wouldn’t wash off your moisturizer, so why rinse off your conditioner? Packed full of active ingredients, our frizz control oil is too good to rinse off. Fast-absorbing, frizz-taming and damage-protecting, this lightweight hair oil leaves your locks feeling soft and smooth all day long.
You know your hair best so if you don’t get the results you expect, experiment with a bit more or a bit less.
How To Use
• To get the best from your good stuff, lather up with our gentle shampoo first.
• Skip the rinse-off conditioner.
• Start with spreading 3-4 pumps over your hands.
• Work it through your towel-dried hair, avoiding the roots.
• Then do your stuff – drying and styling as you wish.
• You can add a little extra on dry hair whenever you need.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Mineral Oil, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
More Leave-In Conditioners We LoveSkip this section
Love Beauty and Planet
What Does Leave-In Conditioner Do?
Have you ever wondered what leave-in conditioner brings to your hair game? Say no more, fam: We've listed down all there is to know about this oft-overlooked hero of hair care.See article