1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document over the age of 18 years living in South Africa.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 25th June 2020 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31st July 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants will be required to:
8.1 Click on the competition post
8.2 Fill in the form
8.3 Should a participant be contacted to proceed to the next phase of then competition, the participant may be required to be interviewed and/or audition via a hair tutorial.
10. Entrants must have some haircare and hair styling knowledge and skill.
11. Participants may enter only enter once.
12. The breakdown of the prize is as below:
12.1 A brand partnership contract with All Things Hair SA, enabling the participant to become one (1) of two (2) new faces of the All Things Hair SA brand.
13. Winners will be required to sign a brand partnership contract with All Things Hair SA.
14. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within 2 weeks of notification will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
15. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
16. The Winners will be selected by the following means:
16.1 Winners will be selected by the Promoter and their agency and will be notified via email.
16.2 Winners will be chosen based on the condition of their hair, skill with hair styling, hair knowledge, personality and Instagram following.
17. The Promoter (or their agency) will endeavour to contact the winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after they are chosen. If the Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
18. A copy of these rules can be found on the All Things Hair SA website (https://www.allthingshair.com/en-za/) under notes throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860-572-861.
19. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
21. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
23. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
24. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
25. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
27. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
28. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
29. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
30. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook or Instagram.
33. All participants in this Competition release Facebook and Instagram from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.