Learn how to recreate this red carpet look!
Actress Emma Stone stepped out at the La La Land movie screening last night sporting a stunning vintage inspired hairstyle. Her gorgeous bronze hair had been styled into classic Hollywood waves, and one side of her mane had been tucked neatly behind her ear.
If, like us, you’ve fallen madly in love with Emma’s waterfall waves, then we bet you’re wondering how you can recreate her look at home, right? Well, luckily for you, we’ve created a quick how-to guide to this envious red carpet look, which you can check out below!
How to get Emma Stone’s Hollywood-inspired bronze hair
To get Emma’s Hollywood waves, simply follow the easy step-by-step instructions, below!
1. Prep your hair by spritzing it with the TRESemmé Heat Defence Spray to help protect it from any heat damage.
2. Using a comb, create a deep side parting.
4. After you’ve curled your whole head, gently run your fingers through your curls to separate them.
5. Tuck one side of your mane behind your ear, and secure the hair in place with some bobby pins.
6. Spritz your hair with the VO5 Voluptuous Waves Creation Hairspray, to help hold the shape of your luscious waves in place! Et voilà: your glamorous look is complete!
So now that you’ve mastered Emma’s wavy bronze hair look, you just need to find an event to flaunt it at! Plus, if you’re considering opting for a bronze hair colour just like Emma’s, then you’ll want to check out our article on the 7 things to consider before dyeing your hair!