Horoscope hair: How to create Pisces-worthy curly wavy hair
We’re now into the 3rd installment of our Horoscope Hair series (which shows you how to create original hairstyles based on the zodiac signs!), and this time around, we’ve given Pisces-worthy, curly wavy hair a go. And seeing as Pisces is a water sign, we thought it would only be fitting to create a ocean-inspired ‘do to match…
So, if you’re ready to give your mane an astrological twist for the season ahead, simply read on to find out how to create textured, beach-worthy waves.
How to create Pisces-worthy curly wavy hair
Whether you have short or long hair, you’ll totally be able to pull off this effortlessly cool look, which also works for just about any hair colour, too! So get creative and experiment with different hues, to really make this ‘do your own.
How to create curly wavy hair:
1. To start, grab a comb and divide your hair down the center.
2. Now prep your hair with a heat protectant, like the TRESemmé Heat Defence Spray.
3. Then, working on 1-2 inch-wide sections of hair at a time, use a curling tong to curl your strands away from your face, for a wind-swept, beachy vibe. Repeat this process until all of your hair is curled.
4. Next, tip your head upside down and lightly shake it from side to side, to loosen your curls. If you’re after mega volume, you can even backcomb your roots for more body.
5. For a straight-from-the-beach feel, spritz some of the Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray over your mane, before using your hands to scrunch your waves, for added definition.
6. Finish off with a generous spritzing of the TRESemmé Ultimate Hold Hairspray, to ensure you’re mane stays put all day. Now go forth and show off your zodiac masterpiece!
Missed the other tutorials from our Horoscope Hair series? Then you need to take a peek at the Capricorn-inspired half space buns we created, right here. And, for even more neat way to style your mane, head on over to our Wavy Hairstyles page, for expert tips, tricks, and hairdo ideas!