Blonde bombshell Mollie King sure does know a thing or two about hair styling. The singer is often spotted out and about sporting stunning ‘dos, giving us all major hair envy in the process! And her latest hairstyle certainly didn’t disappoint.
The Saturdays singer took to Instagram this morning to showcase her sexy, sultry slicked-back hair look, which she sported for an evening out in Berkeley Square. Get the lowdown on her enviably elegant hairstyle, plus learn how to recreate it, below.
How to get Mollie’s slicked-back hair look
Mollie’s sleek ombre hairstyle is a far cry from her usual girl-next-door textured waves, but we have to admit: we’re loving this stylish ‘do! If you ask us, it perfectly complemented her runway-worthy ensemble. Credit: @mollieking
To get Mollie’s slicked-back hair look, follow our simple steps below:
1. To start, sprinkle some TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Root Lifting Texturising Dust before backcombing the top section of your hair to help add height and volume.
2. Spritz a generous amount of VO5 Mega Hold Gel Spray on to the top section of your hair.
3. Using a comb, gently brush the top section of your hair backwards to create the slicked-back effect.
4. Use the same comb to brush the side sections of your hair (the areas near your ears) backwards, too, but this time, guide the hair so that it sits tucked under your ear.
5. Once you’ve perfected the slicked back shape, spritz some TIGI Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray all over to help set the style in place – et voilà!