British sweetheart and all-around blonde bombshell Katie Piper never ceases to wow us with her utterly stunning hairstyle and makeup choices – and last night was certainly no different! Stepping out to present the Attitude Awards (hosted by Attitude Magazine), Katie debuted an uber-chic hairstyle with bobby pins, proving that this humble hair accessory really is red carpet worthy!
So, do you want to learn how to recreate her glamorous ‘do at home? Then read on for our super simply styling tips to up your ‘do in minutes.
How to get Katie Piper’s stunning hairstyle with bobby pins
Rocking a seriously volumised wavy bob, Katie decided to tuck one side of her hair behind her ear to show off her dazzling earrings. Her red carpet hairstyle may be a relatively simple one, but boy oh boy does it look good! Credit: @katiepiper_
1. Spritz some TONI&GUY Glamour 3D Volumiser into your hair, to help add volume and bounce.
2. Then, part your hair into a deep side parting by using a fine-toothed comb.
4. After curling your hair, run your fingers through your mane to separate the waves.
5. Tuck one side of your hair behind your ear and place 5-6 bobby pins just above, with the ends overlapping in to create a triangular pattern.
6. Finish with a spritz of VO5 Wave Creation Hairspray to help hold your style in place all night long!