Actress Emma Stone stepped out at the La La Land movie screening last night sporting a stunning vintage inspired hairstyle. Her gorgeous bronze hair had been styled into classic Hollywood waves, and one side of her mane had been tucked neatly behind her ear.
If like us you’ve fallen madly in love with Emma’s waterfall waves, then we bet you’re wondering how you can recreate her look at home, right? Well, luckily for you, we’ve created a quick how-to guide to this envious red carpet look, which you can check out below!
How to get Emma Stone’s Hollywood-inspired bronze hair
As you can see, Emma has styled her mane to sleek and shiny perfection, with her dazzling hair hue complementing her lip colour and dress like no other!
If you’re as enamoured with Emma’s look as we are, simply scroll down and follow our easy step-by-step instructions for Hollywood waves that will garner you all the attention.
1. Prep your hair by spritzing it with the TRESemmé Heat Defence Spray to help protect it from any heat damage.
2. Using a comb, create a deep side parting.
4. After you’ve curled your whole head, gently run your fingers through your curls to separate them.
5. Tuck one side of your mane behind your ear, and secure the hair in place with some bobby pins.
6. Spritz your hair with the VO5 Sleek Creation Hairspray to help hold the shape of your luscious waves in place and give them an enviable sheen! Et voilà: your glamorous look is complete!