Cute and curly hairstyles have never been so easy!
Searching for easy curly hair ideas? When you’ve got naturally curly hair, it can often be difficult to know how to style your hair, especially when most hairstyles are showcased on straighter locks (annoying, right?). But the good news is, that here at All Things Hair, we believe that all hair types should be able to get some #hairspiration! That’s why we’ve put together some super-easy curly hair ideas that are just perfect for the weekend! So, whether you have curly or coily hair, we have something for everyone!
Easy curly hair ideas that’ll look great for the weekend!
You may have heard of this season’s hot-to-trot fauxhawk trend, but when it comes to your curly tresses, you can take this look one step further! Enter: the ‘fro hawk. If you’ve got naturally tight curly or afro hair, this is a quick and easy way to give yourself an edgy new look for a weekend of partying!
To get the look:
- Start by sectioning your hair off into four sections down your head.
- Tie each section into a ponytail or secure with a wide hair pin.
- Use some bobby pins to secure any loose strands.
- Now, work your way down the hawk, pulling the sections together to form one, voluminous section. And that’s all there is to it! Now, where’s the nearest rave?
This bold look is perfect for ladies with natural, bouncy curls, as it not only allows you to embrace your natural texture and show it off in all of its glory, but it’s also an excuse to experiment with some cute hair accessories!
To get the look:
- Start by positioning a headband close to your forehead, brushing all of your hair (and your fringe, if you’ve got one), back behind it.
- Now tease the back of your hair to inject plenty of volume and height, before loosely tying it back into a high ponytail.
- Finish with a generous spritz of the VO5 Classic Ultimate Hold Hairspray (400ml, £3.29*) and you’re good to go!
Updo with a beautiful bandana
Another take on the accessorised look is to rock some retro vibes with a beautiful bandana. All you have to do is pull all your hair up into a really loose pineapple, before positioning your bandana at the front of your head. This is a great way to add a cool, on-trend twist to your weekend look, all with minimum effort!
Editor’s tip: Afro-haired ladies, don’t forget to prep your hair with the LOC, LOCO or LCO method (which stand for liquid, oil and cream). Try the Tresemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist (£5.50*) for your liquid section. And the Dove Advanced hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment (£6.99*) and the Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Crème Serum (£6.99*), for the hair oil and cream sections.
Curly wet-look hair
Take your curly hair to the next level, by rocking this season’s hottest hair trend: the wet look. Not only is it great for weekend outings, but the best part is that you don’t have to be a hair pro to master this ‘do. Still need convincing? Maybe Kim Kardashian’s VMA hair and Altuzarra’s SS17 catwalk show will change your mind? We thought that might work.
If you’re forever on the lookout for the latest curly hair trends, then you need to make our Curly Hairstyles page your new BFF! With its step-by-step tutorials and amazing runway inspiration, your sure to find your new season look in no time.
*RRPs are Unilever suggested retail prices only, it is at the discretion of the individual retailers to set the actual price.