Enter your details for a chance to win tickets to Goodwood Revival.
Open to UK residents aged 18+. 1 entry per e-mail address prize: The lucky winner will receive two tickets to attend Goodwood Revival and one hamper of hair products. See below for full terms.
[gravityform id=”11″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]
Terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit https://www.allthingshair.com/en-uk/goodwood-competition/ and enter your name, email and favourite hair brand to win. For the entry to be valid, entrants must the competition on the website by entering the above details.
3. The opening date for entries is 10th September 2019 at 11:00 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12th September 2019 at 13:00.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per email address. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The winner will receive two tickets to attend Goodwood Revival and one hamper of hair products.
9. The winner will be selected via a random prize draw.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 4 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 4 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner’s details may be made available on request to those writing to All Things Hair, Green Park Content, 4th Floor, 12 Cock Lane, London EC1A 9BU within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. The winner may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf during Goodwood Revival. The winner grants us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).