1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit https://www.allthingshair.com/en-uk/beat-hair-boredom/ and follow the instructions to win.
3. 3. The closing date for receipt of entries for each month is the last day of the previous month at 23:59 GMT (so for example if you want to enter the February draw, the closing date for receipt of entries is 31st January 23:59 GMT. This rolling competition will end on 31st March 2018
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. There is one prize available every month. The winner will receive one(1) Grand Prize consists of:
– Toni & Guy Style appliances
– Toni & Guy TRESemmé & VO5 hamper of products.
9. Every month, the first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Grand Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email from Samantha.Curd@Unilever.com within 14 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever House, Leatherhead, Springfield drive within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, [Twitter / Instagram]. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to [Twitter / Instagram]. Entrants release [Facebook / Instagram] for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).